Deadline for Resume
Title: Site Supervisor
Company: Hopewell Residential
Job Type: Full Time
City: Calgary, AB
Hopewell Residential is a fully integrated company engaging in the pursuit of residential market leadership. Hopewell Residential consists of Hopewell Residential Communities and Sabal Homes, two strong organizations recognized as leaders in land development, residential and multi-family construction.
Hopewell stands for excellence, motivation, and collaboration. We have a passion to lead and a culture that rewards those who give their best. We understand that our employees are the backbone of our business. Hopewell Residential prides itself on being a leader in the community development, housing development, and real estate industry through the passionate pursuit of excellence, with the goal of creating the world’s most sought after communities and homes.
Hopewell Residential currently has an opening for a Site Supervisor to join the team within the single family division. This position will report directly to the Construction Manager.
• Walk through every room and job daily, schedule variances, quality, damages, cleanliness and safety;
• Communicate with trade/supply partners on site daily to ensure materials are in place and schedules are on track;
• Maintain a high standard of quality by conducting routine inspections. Inspections include, but are not limited to, both the initial and final lot inspections complete with pictures, frame checks, electrical/framing, walkthrough with customers, pre-paint and flooring, pre-occupancy, orientation with customers, possessions and follow-up on possession deficiencies;
• Coordinate all city and municipal inspections. Ensure that all inspections have passed before the next stage of construction commences;
• Evaluate performance of field staff, trades, and /or suppliers. Review performance observations with Field Construction Manager;
• Manage job specific schedules from start to completion to ensure jobs are completed and comply with the timeline requirements associated with build times;
• Work with Construction Coordinator to keep Work-In-Progress Reports accurate and set possession dates at texture stage to ensure accurate notifications of possession dates to customer;
• Direct Site Assistant and Labourer on daily priority list;
• Strive to turn over homes to customers clean and with minimal deficiencies;
• Maintain accurate and timely Daily Schedule Progressing Reports for all jobs in your areas;
• Inspect sidewalks, swales and gutters regularly for damage and possible chargebacks;
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment;
• Follow-up and complete all deficiencies from possessions;
• Control site costs for damages, theft and trip charges. Ensure trade and/or supply partners are held accountable;
• Company vehicles are kept clean and maintained as per manufacturer guidelines, with complete records of all maintenance kept on file;
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism with customers, staff and trade/supply partners;
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• 3-5 years of customer service field experience in the residential construction industry;
• Valid Driver’s License is required;
• Standard/Emergency First Aid Certification is preferred;
• Excellent relationship management skills to support interactions with customers, trade partners, suppliers, and internal staff;
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written);
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.);
• Detailed orientated;
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities;
• Team building skills;
This position is a field position, and will require travel between designated job sites.
Physical requirements related to this position included, but are not limited to, the ability to lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pull heavy amounts of weight, operate assigned equipment/vehicles.
Notes or Special instructions
To apply please email: email@example.com, quoting ‘Site Supervisor’ in the subject line.