Sales Administrator – Contract Position
Deadline for Resume
Title: Sales Administrator
Company: Hopewell Residential
Job Type: Contract (1 year)
City: Calgary, AB
Hopewell Residential is a fully integrated company engaging in the pursuit of residential market leadership. Hopewell Residential consists of Hopewell Residential Communities and Sabal Homes, two strong organizations recognized as leaders in land development, residential and multi-family construction.
Hopewell stands for excellence, motivation, and collaboration. We have a passion to lead and a culture that rewards those who give their best. We understand that our employees are the backbone of our business. Hopewell Residential prides itself on being a leader in the community development, housing development, and real estate industry through the passionate pursuit of excellence, with the goal of creating the world’s most sought after communities and homes.
Hopewell Residential currently has an opening for a Sales Administrator to join the team within the single family division. This position will report directly to the Sales Administration Manager.
• Receive and record new sales files;
• Create legal/construction/electronic construction files for confirmed sales;
• Process cancellation requests related sales;
• Print and distribute weekly pre-construction work in progress reports for review;
• Maintain accurate distribution lists;
• Process incoming and outgoing mail for department;
• Data entry, including addresses, information related to lot purchases, etc.;
• Track and send out email notifications to relevant parties as files progress through the pre-construction phase;
• Review of the sales files, following up on outstanding documentation;
• Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings, as required;
• Filing, scanning and photocopying;
• Order department office supplies as requested;
• Create files for transactions which do not reach completion and can be closed out;
• Maintain an orderly file tracking system;
• Provide coverage for admin staff who are sick or out of the office;
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed;
• 2 + years working within the residential housing industry;
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration would be preferred;
• Previous experience with NewStar Enterprises is considered an asset;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
• Must be able to follow direction and work with little supervision;
• Team player with strong written and verbal communication;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in meeting deadlines;
Notes or Special instructions
This position may be required to work evenings or weekends during peak times.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Sales Administrator’ in the subject line.